Signal OG Jake Olson-Elm Snowboard : 151cm
The Signal OG Jake Olson-Elm Snowboard from The Original Series always carries the creative torch. Hand painted top sheets and Flotsam and Jetsam bases make this series one of a kind. The OG series is our most progressive flex pattern and built for high speeds, big air or the more advanced rider.
The Signal OG Snowboard Features:
- All-mountain freestyle board
- Lightweight, directional, and torsionally responsive
- Triaxial glass on the top and bottom of the core
- Stance options for each OG are set back one centimeter
- Dual independent sidecut is centered off the inserts and meets at the waist
- We hand paint each OG top sheet. No two are the same
- Flotsam and Jetsam Bases.
- Twin shape
- Sintered base material
- Poplar core with “Mountain Profile"
- Carbon stringer tip to tail
- Nylon 8210 Top sheets
- Made in California
- Effective Edge: 115
- Secondary Contact: N/A
- Sidecut: 780/740
- Tip & Tail Length: 18
- Waist: 24.3
- Nose & Tail Width: 28.6
- Stance: 52>64