Holden Woods Jacket : Thunderstorm Blue / Dark Khaki
The Woods’ utilitarian, channel-stitched and 10k-waterproof construction makes it “tee-shirt only underneath” warm and dry. Vintage-modern Holden styling and patch “Holden” detailing make it a timeless classic on and off the mountain.
The Holden Woods Jacket Features:
- Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an “eco-friendlier” solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000mm-waterproofness and 5,000g/m2-breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- 150-gram polyfill insulation for warmth
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, “Ricochet” DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the Holden “Ricochet” DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of use.
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow