Holden Estelle LTD Down Jacket : Black Combo / Black
The Estelle Down Jacket: (Limited collection version, Phantom Weave)
Chevron quilt styling has been a staple in down skiwear for decades—considered stud details, the finest Riri® metal zippers, and a scalloped bottom hem make it Holden. The Estelle Limited Phantom Weave is constructed with our dreamy Schoeller® Phantom Weave fabric that’s laminated with c_change™, the finest and most eco-friendly, waterproof-breathable process known to man. Phantom Weave also utilizes Schoeller’s patented NanoSphere® DWR coating, which repels water and dirt from the jacket’s exterior and won’t allow things like dirt, grease, and other sticky substances to adhere. It’s retained after frequent use and numerous washing cycles, as well as meeting the high requirements of the Bluesign® standard, this guarantees the highest possible levels of environmental, health, and safety consciousness—read more at Blue-sign.org). 550-fill-power feather-down insulation provides lightweight warmth on the coldest days.
The Estella Down Jacket Limited Collection Features:
- Swiss made Schoeller™ Phantom Weave fabric featuring the “eco-friendlier”
- c_change lamination: c-change is an active fabric which reacts to your changing body temps by opening and closing to let heat out when you are warm and close up when you need warmth.
- 550 fill power feather down with channel-stitch construction
- Riri® Metal zippers and considered metal stud details add edge to a classic style
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Three way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the weather challenged days
- Under arm vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the mesh lining from catching in zipper when opening and closing. All air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls.
- Scalloped bottom hem, Articulated arms increase mobility
- NanoSphere ® DWR, the most effective and eco-friendlier DWR we know of in the world.
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Hidden, stretch “tech-pocket” for tech devices, with headphone channels for audio lovers
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning