Holden Estelle Down Jacket : Emerald
Chevron quilt styling has been a staple in down skiwear for decades—considered stud details, metal zippers, and a scalloped bottom hem make it Holden. It’s fabricated in our exclusive 100-percent recycled waxed-look fabric with the benefits of 10,000 mm waterproofness and 10,000 gm/2 breathability. 550-fill-power feather-down insulation provides lightweight warmth on the coldest days.
The Holden Estelle Down Jacket Features:
- Fabricated in the “Waxed Look Recyled Polyester” we developed to achieve a true British rainwear look. 100% recycled “waxed-look” delivers 10,000 mm waterproofness and 10,000g/m2 breathability and uses a solvent-free lamination. We chose a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications
- 550 fill power feather down with channel-stitch construction
- Metal zippers and considered metal stud details add edge to a classic style
- Three-way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the weather challenged days
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Under arm vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the mesh lining from catching in zipper when opening and closing. All air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls.
- Articulated arms increase mobility
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Hidden, stretch “tech-pocket” for tech devices, with headphone channels for audio lovers
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning