Holden Ella Insulated Jacket : Black Stripe
It can feel like summer inside the Ella jacket, even on a freezing-cold day. It’s channel-quilted with 160-gram polyfill for maximum protection from Old Man Winter. The tightly woven 100% recycled micro ox fabric with a subtle embossed stripe pattern delivers 10,000 mm waterproofing and 5,000 g/m2 breathability.
The Holden Womens Ella Jacket Features:
- Fabricated with our embossed stripe recycled micro ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave witrh a subtle embossed stripe patterm. 100% recycled poly with an “eco-friendlier” solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000mm-waterproofness and 5,000g/m2-breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- 160-gram polyfill insulation for warmth
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, “Ricochet” DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the Holden “Ricochet” DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of use.
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Targeted fleece insulation in body and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow