Holden Band Jacket : Thunderstorm Blue
The Holden Band jacket mixes modern rock-and-roll style with complete function. 40-gram insulation keeps you toasty warm, and the exceptionally durable, 100-percent recycled micro-oxford weave fabric, which features 10,000 mm waterproofness and 5,000 gm/2 breathability, keeps you dry and happy.
The Holden Womens Band Jacket : Black
- Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an “eco-friendlier” solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000mm-waterproofness and 5,000g/m2-breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- 40 gram polyfill insulation for warmth
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving it into fabrics it has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up side
- Targeted fleece insulation in body and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta lining on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow