Holden Adrienne Jacket : Bone Leather / Turquoise Kimono
The Adrienne can be worn a minimum of Three ways: wear it as a classic motorcycle style, a Japanese inspired modern- fashion option or open for a relaxed street look. Mix that with the ultra-light and cozy warm 40 gram Primaloft® insulation and the exotic and technical “Super Stretch” Kimono Arrowhead with 20,000mm/ 10,000gm(2) waterproof/ breathable Toray® Dermizax™ and you truly get a perfect integration of high fashion and function.
The Adrienne Jacket Features:
- Body Fabric: “Super Stretch” Kimono Arrowhead, mid-weight extra-durable Japanese made fabric with a 20,000mm/ 10,000gm(2) waterproof/ breathable Toray® Dermizax™ laminate. Utilizes a printing process that is itself an art form, Kimono Arrowhead is made on the Japanese seacoast at a premier kimono-printing house in the traditional style.
- Arm fabric: “Embossed Leather” emulates the look and feel of real worn-in leather on this rougher-hand, mid-weight 100% polyester fabric. 20,000mm waterproofness and 20,000g/m2 breathable. 80/20 PFOA-free DWR treatment drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications
- Removeable, “zip out” hood and yoke
- IDEAL® metal zippers, will shine and last. All Holden zippers are sewn into our garments with our exclusive water resistant construction
- 40 gram Primaloft® insulation
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Three-way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning