Holden Tarquin Waterproof Hood Jacket : Flint Plaid
Featuring traditional work shirt styling adapted for on hill function. This jacket has 10,000 mm waterproofness and 10,000 gm/2 breathability for all the protection you need in snowy, cold conditions. Waterproof hood fabrication updates the classic construction for all types of weather.
The Holden Tarquin Waterproof Hood Jacket Features:
- Yarn Dyed Plaid fabric is a durable lightweight polyester with the function of 10,000 mm waterproofness and 10,000 g/m2 breathability. Yarn Dye Plaid features an “eco-friendlier” solvent-free lamination.
- Waterproof hood fabrication updates the classic construction for all types of weather.
- Holden branded “button look” snaps help complete the button up shirt look
- 40 gram polyfill insulation for warmth
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides.
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta lining on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow