Holden McMillan Screen Graph Jacket : Flint Stripe
Inspired by the classic coach’s jacket, the McMillan is designed for durable lightweight warmth. The bat “Holden” screen print is straight up old school skate. The McMillan’s tightly woven recycled micro ox fabric features 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000gm/2 breathability any many eco friendlier attributes.
The Holden McMillan Screen Graph Jacket Features:
- Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an “eco-friendlier” solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000mm-waterproofness and 5,000g/m2-breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- Holden “Bat” screen print on chest and back of jacket for traditional sports/ skate look
- 40 gram polyfill insulation for warmth
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Targeted fleece insulation in body and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta lining on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow