Holden McMillan Patch Jacket : Flint Stripe
Inspired by the classic coach’s jacket, the McMillan is designed for durable lightweight warmth. Chest patch screened with “Holden” script logo calls out the team. The McMillan’s tightly woven recycled micro ox fabric features 10,000 mm waterproofness and 5,000 gm/2 breathability any many eco friendlier attributes.
The Holden McMillan Patch Jacket Features:
- Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an “eco-friendlier” solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000 mm-waterproofness and 5,000 g/m2-breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- Holden “multi-Script” logo patch on chest
- 40 gram polyfill insulation for warmth
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides.
- Targeted fleece insulation in body and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta lining on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow