Holden Madison Pants : Dark Khaki
The Madison’s sturdy, 20k-waterproof super-stretch twill weave fabric will protect you from tree branches to concrete and still keep you extremely warm and dry. The thigh pocket is set lower, so it’s accessible from just below the hem of even a longer-fitting jacket. The Holden signature metal zips peek out from under the pocket flaps to complete the look, function, and feel of this piece.
The Holden Madison Pants Features:
- HOLDEN, “super-stretch” heavy-weight twill-weave fabric with 20,000mm waterproofness and 10,000g/m2 breathability function
- IDEAL® metal zippers, will shine and last. All Holden zippers are sewn into our garments with our exclusive water resistant construction
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Ricochet DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the our Ricochet DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of rigorous use.
- Added protection for pant heels by using waterproof genuine leather wrapped heel cuffs along with a wrap around extra fabric section on back of pant for protection from boots, bindings and parking lots
- Internal waist-size adjustment system
- Heavy-duty exterior waist adjustment system with Holden branded metal loops and genuine leather pull-tab details
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, waist band, thighs, knees and bottom for exceptional warmth without bulk
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Six large pockets, with key clip and hidden stretch, “tech pocket” in wearer’s right upper hand pocket.
- Inner-thigh leg vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls.