Holden Lizzie Pants : Stone Blue
Rock out with your zippers out: The Lizzy’s set-on-thigh zippers peek out just below your jacket hemline to lend that rock-and-roll vibe that’s been all the rage since 1968. The real punk factor here, though, is the cutting-edge fabric: 100-percent recycled micro oxford with 10k/5k waterproof-breathable function.
The Holden Lizzie Pants Features:
- HOLDEN 100% recycled micro-ox fabric featuring exceptional 10k 10,000 mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/m2 breathability function
- IDEAL® metal zippers, will shine and last and they are sewn into our garments with a Holden tried and tested water resistant construction
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, “Ricochet” DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the Holden “Ricochet” DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of use.
- 40 gram polyfill insulation
- Hidden inner-thigh zipper vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Sewing is engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility
- Internal waist-size adjustment system
- Added protection on heels for parking lots, boots and bindings via adding extra wrap around fabric section on heel of pant.
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow