Holden Laurent Jacket : Sunset
Laurent-Nicolas Paquin (a.k.a. LNP) is one of the stars of the Holden professional snowboard team. His distinctive style, as well as his crazy video parts and numerous magazine covers, warranted this collaboration. The Laurent is a quilted military jacket that he can wear every day, on and off his snowboard. Paquin’s favorite band Black Sabbath helped inspired the patch artwork details. Insulated with 160 gram polyfill insulation and made with 10,000mm and 5,000g/m2 breathable 100% recycled fabric with a military inspired oxford weave for durability.
The Holden Laurent Jacket Features:
- Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an “eco-friendlier” solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000mm-waterproofness and 5,000g/m2-breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- 80 gram polyfill insulation for warmth sewn in with a diamond quilt pattern for jacket lining
- Pit zips let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Targeted fleece insulation in body and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Wool like rib at cuff
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta lining on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow