Holden Holladay Pants : Topaz
The Holladay’s flattering, high-waisted style is simulated by considered stitch details, allowing the pant to accent a woman’s body without actually riding up high. It’s fabricated with our 10k-waterproof, 100-percent recycled micro oxford weave, with leather details and exposed metal zips on front and back for an added edge.
The Holladay Pants Features:
- HOLDEN 100% recycled micro-ox fabric featuring exceptional 10k 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000g/m2 breathability function
- IDEAL® metal zippers, will shine and last. All Holden zippers are sewn into our garments with our exclusive water resistant construction
- Traditional denim details to match your everyday jeans look
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Ricochet DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the our Ricochet DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of rigorous use.
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility
- Bonded inner-thigh zipper vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Bonding and sewing is engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Added protection for pant heels by using waterproof genuine leather wrapped heel cuffs along with a wrap around extra fabric section on back of pant for protection from boots, bindings and parking lots
- Internal waist-size adjustment system
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, waist band, thighs, knees and bottom for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow