Holden Evergreen Jacket : Black Kimono
The Evergreen Jacket is built to take work wear like beatings. It’s constructed with a color blocked combination of our exclusive Kimono Arrowhead fabric and the Japanese-made Toray Dermizax™ recycled nylon fabric, which is 20,000mm/10,000gm/2 waterproof-breathable and tough as nails. Classic mountaineer styling combines with the pinnacle of “eco-friendlier” technical function and performance details like Riri Auqazip® watertight zippers.
The Holden Evergreen Kimono Jacket Features:
- Shoulders Hood and Arms fabric: Fabricated in our heavy weight, extra-durable oxford-weave, “Recyclon”, Recycled Nylon, a Japanese made fabric with a 20,000 mm/ 10,000 gm(2) waterproof/ breathable Toray® Dermizax™ laminate
- Body Fabric: “Super Stretch” Kimono Arrowhead, a mid-weight weight, extra-durable Japanese made fabric with a 20,000 mm/ 10,000 gm(2) waterproof/ breathable Toray® Dermizax™ laminate. The printing process uses atechnique that is itself an art form, Kimono Arrowhead is made on the Japanese seacoast at a premier kimono-printing house in the traditional style.
- Riri® zippers, the finest metal zippers hand-crafted in Switzerland
- RECCO® avalanche recovery reflectors integrated into pant. (requires no training for use and needs no batteries to function) The RECCO system facilitates a faster organized search for rescuers and provides skiers and snowboarders with a far better chance to be found in case of avalanche.
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, “Ricochet” DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the Holden “Ricochet” DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of use.
- Three-way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the weather challenged days
- Under arm vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the mesh lining from catching in zipper when opening and closing. All air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls.
- Articulated arms increase mobility
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Hidden, stretch “tech-pocket” for tech devices, with headphone channels for audio lovers
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning