Holden Cole Pants : Flint
We couldn’t have named the Cole Pant after snowboard-legend and Holden representative, Nate Cole ,if it wasn’t one of our favorites in the line. This piece upholds Nate’s classic, smooth style. The front pockets pop out just below your jacket for ease of access and added water-repellency on the thighs. We consider the Cole Pant Holden’s modern interpretation of a cargo pant.
The Holden Cole Pants Features:
- HOLDEN 100% recycled micro-ox fabric featuring exceptional 10k 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000g/m2 breathability function
- YKK Waterproof zippers, will shine and last and are sewn into our garments with a Holden tried and tested water resistant construction
- Holden’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, “Ricochet” DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the Holden “Ricochet” DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of use.
- Hidden inner-thigh zipper vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Sewing is engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility
- Internal waist-size adjustment system
- Added protection on heels for parking lots, boots and bindings via adding extra wrap around fabric section on heel of pant.
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow