NO SALES TAX
To All 50 States
The GNU Weird Binding Features:
NEW! FT-4 Asym Highback
• Lightweight and loose.
Triple Dampening; EVA Footbed, Shock Pads, Base Buffer
• Lower frame is encapsulated with a three component Cushion, Shock, and Dampening comfort system.
1. Full EVA footbed – All around cushioning.
2. Shock Pods – Gooey TPU absorbs energy of harsh landings
3. Base Buffer – Rubber gasket between binding and board creates a vibration dampener barrier.
Pressure Relief Button
• Press manually to relax ankle strap pressure. Increased circulation keeps foot comfortable and warm.
Micro Buckle 2
• Classic Operation! Rider can adjust strap tension on the go. Tighten a couple of clicks for a big hit or loosen for relaxed terrain. Use to release strap for additional exit and entry space in steep terrain.
Asymmetric Inverse Seam Ankle Straps
• Same technology as the inverse seam construction but with added lateral support and increased medial mobility.
Thin Fit Toe Straps
• Our low volume toe has an over-sized surface area for extra stability and control. The low volume design conforms to your boot like a second skin for a new level of lightweight and increased fit.
FT-3: Canted Baseplate and Footbed
• Bio-Correct Performance! This baseplate has triple dampening – Full EVA foam canted footbed, toe and heel shock pads and a soft base buffer to absorb vibration. Baseplate structure is canted for max support.
Plastic Multi Disk
• One disk fits both 4×4 and 3 Hole Pattern. Channel compatible disk sold separately.
Stiff Responsiveness: 6